YOUR DREAM JOB CAREER AWAITS
Live your best professional (and personal!) life at NUOVO Salons, Sarasota’s first and most beloved Aveda Lifestyle Salon for more than three decades.
Our stellar reputation (in the Sarasota region and the beauty industry at large); our focus on education and advancement; and the clear career path we provide our team, is the platform for amazing individuals to take their beauty careers wherever they want to go. We are known as “Florida’s Greenest Salons” due to our pioneering eco-friendly business practices.
With three locations in Sarasota and Bradenton, our teams not only enjoy professional fulfillment but spend their free time at some of the world’s most beautiful beaches and natural spots, incredible museums, wildlife sanctuaries and botanical gardens, plus lively shopping, dining, nightlife and sightseeing.
Our current available positions:
- Stylists in all levels, including entry-level, apprentice, mid-level, expert, and master level
- Assistant Salon Leader
- Guest Service Coordinators
We’re looking for people who are:
- Passionate about their art
- Excited about leveling up their skills
- Seeking a career rather than a job
- Hard working & goal-oriented
- Focused on providing 5-star guest service
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Artistic and fashion-forward
We proudly offer our team members:
- Commission-based compensation (one of the most lucrative pay scales in the beauty industry)
- One-on-one coaching for support in meeting and exceeding goals
- Retail commission and bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation
- 50% contribution to health insurance
- Membership in Intercoiffure America/Canada
- An advanced training program designed to support new stylists
- Continuing education throughout their careers
- Opportunities for creative endeavors (photoshoots, fashion shows)
- The chance to give back to the community
Come join the company that’s been voted “Best Salon in Sarasota,” and has been a Salon Today 200 salon, year after year after year. We’re the very best in the business, and we owe so much of it to our stellar team.
“NUOVO is the right fit for me because of its culture and core values. The salon is family oriented yet still professional. Working at NUOVO allows me to have a work and family balance. I’m so grateful for this!”
“NUOVO has helped me to build my people skills,” she says, “and has taught me how to streamline my color services. I am working at a faster pace with the mindset of working ‘smarter, not harder.’ NUOVO helped me realize I can financially plan for my future and that this is not just a job, but an actual career. My goals are now much more achievable than I would have imagined.”
“Moving into a new city after doing hair for 10 years in Tampa was scary, but being able to work at a salon that is in the Top 500 Salon as well as voted Best in Sarasota has earned me…so many opportunities…I am grateful to have had the last (almost) 2 years of my career here at NUOVO, and many more to come.”
HOW TO APPLY
Licensed professionals are encouraged to join our salon apprentice program — the most comprehensive of its kind in Sarasota. You’ll learn the skills and techniques that will help you propel to the top of this highly competitive industry.