The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
We are so excited to see you back at NUOVO. Things will be different as we all adjust to a “new normal,” but our guests can still depend on a nurturing, rejuvenating experience with our team. Here is a look at what your upcoming visits will look like.
GENERAL SANITATION & SAFETY:
- The waiting area is temporary closed, so it may be necessary to wait in your car until your stylist is ready for you. We’ll text you when it’s time to enter.
- Your temperature will be taken and you’ll be asked a series of questions before entering the building.
- Please wear a mask during your service. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided.
- Guests will be given a freshly laundered smock/cape.
- We ask that you wash or sanitize your hands after arrival.
- All locations will be sanitized with a non-toxic treatment.
- Surfaces, tools and workstations will be additionally sanitized both between guests and regularly throughout the day.
- We are temporarily suspending self-serve beverage bars and magazines.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment so we can follow social distancing guidelines (with the exception of caretakers).
- Due to the length of some re-growths, there may be an extra fee to cover the extra color used.
- Blow dry services will be shortened during this time to prevent the spread of germs.
- Plexiglass barriers are situated at checkout locations.
To comply with state and CDC mandates, a limited number of guests and service providers will be allowed in the salons at one time. To make up for this, we have extended our hours and days of operation. We are working hard to reschedule and recreate appointments in a safe and fair manner, and we are so grateful for your patience and flexibility during this time.
All of our locations will be open to serve you during these times:
|Monday – Thursday||9:00am – 7:00 pm|
|Friday – Saturday||8:00am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||Closed (for now)|