Fabulous hair treatments for fabulous summer hair
As fabulous as Sarasota is year round, sweet summertime is always when it goes from simply marvelous to positively magical. Whether we’re soaking up 35 miles of the world’s best beaches, picking through the gorgeous offerings at the Sarasota Farmers Markets, or just sunset sidewalk strolling while gazing in picturesque shop windows, we’re happiest in summer.
Summer can be so rough on your hair, my dears, and we think you know what we’re talking about. The scorching sun and humidity make those with curls and waves gnash their teeth about frizz; and those with straight tresses bemoan their limp, lackluster locks. But have no fear . . . . . we here at Nuovo Salons are here to save summer for you . . . . . with hair treatments to keep your tresses looking and feeling fresh and fab through Labor Day and beyond.
EVERYONE NEEDS THERAPY
A healthy scalp is the foundation for beautiful, healthy hair. . . . . which is why so many of our treatments focus on improving the health of both. We loooove Aveda’s Botanical Therapy treatments, because they tap into the wisdom of Ayurveda (an ancient Indian healing art) to coax healthy hair and scalps from even the most sun-scorched guests, via the powers of touch and aromatherapeutic essential oils. The best part of these treatments is that they are totally customizable for you and you alone . . . . . . so whatever your locks need most, whether it’s moisture, repair or balance, we can make it happen.
What do you need?
- Moisture Treatment—fabulous for when UV rays and ocean dips leave your locks frazzled and dry. This treatment intensely moisturizes hair using buriti and pomegranate oils, leaving quenched strands silky and shining.
- Repair Treatment— damaged locks are infused and repaired from the inside out using quinoa protein, leaving them strong and healthy and with noticeable improvement.
- Scalp Balance Treatment—a must-have for anyone who wants to press the reset button on his or her scalp. Our stylists will give you a deep, restorative massage with an essential oil blend that brings balance to your scalp. Just watch how your hair reacts! (Spoiler alert: really well.)
- Scalp Detox Treatment—if your scalp needs more than just a little TLC, this treatment is perfect for you. Your scalp is deeply cleansed, massaged and exfoliated with a wintergreen-derived salicylic acid to remove build-up to inspire healthy hair growth and strength.
JUST FIX IT
We’ve got good news and bad news for you. We’ll start with the bad . . . there is a lot out there that can harm your hair besides just the sun. There’s damage from heat styling tools, chemicals in pools, salt water and minerals from the sea causing split ends and breakage. But now for some good news: Our Damage Remedy Treatments can . . . . . wait for it . . . . remedy all that damage! And the really, really good news? Adding a Damage Remedy Treatment to any existing hair service is only $15.
Our Damage Remedy Treatment harnesses the power of quinoa protein (nope, it’s not just for your salads) to strengthen distressed locks. The essential protein and lipids target the damaged hair sites and reinforce the integrity of your hair from roots to ends. This restorative treatment also features organic jojoba and castor oils that help with your hair’s ability to protect against future damage, too. Our guests love that this treatment leaves their hair looking and feeling totally renewed, healthy, smooth and strong.
A CHERRY ALMOND TREAT(MENT)
We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention one of the biggest things happening in our salons—the return of Aveda’s Cherry Almond Shampoo and Conditioner! Long time Aveda lovers out there (helloooooooooo darlings!) will remember this iconic aroma that was discontinued about ten years ago . . . but it’s back, and better than ever. Here are some of our favorite things about Cherry Almond:
- The deliciously addictive fruity-floral aroma (say that 5 times fast, we dare you).
- It’s color safe, so you don’t have to worry about fading your fresh Aveda hair color when you use it.
It’s made from plants like . . . . . you guessed it . . . . . . . cherry blossom and almond oil, which help restore softness and shine.
Ready to treat yourself and your hair? Stop by any of our locations in Sarasota and Bradenton; give us a call or book your next appointment online or by text via (941-684-9000). It’s time to love everything about summer again, including your beautiful hair!